Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subject: Almost 100 views!
I didn't think my blog would become this popular, but I guess I owe all of my friends from FKR and WF a huge thank you for checking it out and giving me comments. I promise to update as frequently as I can, probably whenever an interesting thought crosses my mind and I feel I need to share it.

One that recently came to mind (actually, I thought of it last night when I was writing my other blog entry, but I was already on a roll with that one) is actually a thread I recently made on WireForums (srsly guys, pleaseee check it out): do people really change? Can someone who's always thought of killing someone actually end up turning a different cheek?

For me, I'm not too sure. I mean, you see it all the time, in books, movies, television shows, cartoons, anime, manga, and plays. Yet, that's just fiction and we usually want fiction to turn out good. But how does it apply to reality? It's like, all those people who go to jail for being serial killers or rapists or pedophilia. Can they really turn a different cheek and be good? I've always thought it could happen, but what if they have a flashback? What if one day, they're just doing something they normally do, like pouring a cup of coffee or mowing the lawn, and they just snap? So then they aren't technically cured, right?

But then again, this can honestly relate to anything. It's always hard to give up something that you've grown accostumed to doing, even if it is murdering three kids at a time after raping them. It's hard to diet, it's hard to change your routine every morning, it's just hard to change in general. Yet some can do it. Some can give up fattening food for the rest of their life, vegetarians go from eating meat to totally despising it after finding out how we get it, and a lot of people can get into the routine of exercising everyday. But then this builds into the concept that giving up meat is extremely different than giving up the urge to want to kill someone, though in my opinion, everyone wants to kill someone.

Why do I always seem to ask questions that can't relatively get an answer to them? It honestly is quite annoying to myself, and probably those that read my blogs. I also apologize for my incoherence in most of my entries. I seem to go from one subject to another with no boundaries and without warning, along with my thoughts being scattered everywhere and in no order whatsoever.

0 Comments:


About Me

These silly about me's really shouldn't be expressed more so on a blogger. They belong on a Myspace where the community doesn't get to dive into the mind of the person's page that they are looking at. Why put an about me on a blogger? You'll read more about the person soon enough, if you care that much about reading what they have to say. If not, then you honestly had no intention of reading their about me section anyway.

Archive

October 2008 l November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l March 2009 l April 2009 l August 2009 l

Friends

None yet. ;-;



Music



Youtube

Because I was nice, I measured it all out for you (: Youtube vids here should be 219 pixels in width and 184 pixels in height.

Links

WireForums
My dA
My myspace
FallenKnightsRefuge Station AniManga


Counter

Free Hit Counters
Website Hit Counters

Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.