Monday, December 1, 2008
Subject: My thanks.
I was honestly much too busy with work on Thanksgiving to really make a post towards who I want to thank and why I'm thankful to be here and everything else, but I honestly want to now. I never made one last year since even though I was forced away from Anna and Mommy when I needed them the most, I still managed to be with them on Thanksgiving. But now, even though I miss them like crazy, I know this is better for me. Anyway.

The first thing is, is that I am grateful for my family. Without them, I wouldn't be who I basically am today. I love everyone in my family, and if it wasn't for their support, I don't know how I would've gotten through this past year.

I'm also grateful for my friends, both the ones I have in real life (Martha, Samantha, Shey, Christina, Autumn, Taylor, Matty-Fatty, Matty, Jacob, Keith, Nicole at a point, Corey, James Aaron at one point), and the ones I've made online. I'm especially grateful for Drew. He's helped me through so much in the past year, and though we were on rocky terms before he left for the army, I still believe our friendship is strong, and no matter what, he'll always be a huge part of my life. Then there's Kelli. Since 2006, she's the only one that's stuck as my friend through everything that's happened (the mishap with Spencer, the mishap with Lyan and Cole, my car accident, all the fights I've had with Drew, two break-ups, the mishap with Mic, the mishap with Lee, the mishap with Wiki, and everything else that's happened at WF that I've told her about). I can honestly say that Kelli is my best girl friend online, and I'm so happy to be her friend. Then of course, there's everyone that I met through AOL (Lee, Travis, Mai-Mai, Ryan, Vampy, Mat, Carter, Jensen, Taytay, Mikey, AJ, Lindsey, Eddie, and Zach) and WF (Lizzie, Riddles, Grave, AK, David, Mark, Lithy, Gisele, Doodlez, Ted, Paige, Zackahkah, and Elle). They've also made a rather good impact on my life, and I'm extremely happy that I know all of them, no matter what we've gone through in the past.

Then there's Chris. I am so grateful and thankful that I met him. I love him with every part of my soul, and I honestly don't see what I did without knowing him. Of course we have our little snags and fights that almost every couple goes through, but I know we've made it through them stronger and wiser because of what's happened in the past. There are a few issues we do need to handle, but we're getting there. I just want him to know that I do honestly love him, and I don't want to stop.

The last person I'm going to be grateful for is Mic. Odd for me to put him in here, but I did want to mention to him how grateful I am to have met him. He's opened my eyes and shown me that I honestly should not trust every person that talks to me, and that mostly everyone does have a motive and that I should be picky with whom I give my heart out to. So thank you Mic, for being there to show me that. Lee should also be put in there as well.

0 Comments:


About Me

These silly about me's really shouldn't be expressed more so on a blogger. They belong on a Myspace where the community doesn't get to dive into the mind of the person's page that they are looking at. Why put an about me on a blogger? You'll read more about the person soon enough, if you care that much about reading what they have to say. If not, then you honestly had no intention of reading their about me section anyway.

Archive

October 2008 l November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l March 2009 l April 2009 l August 2009 l

Friends

None yet. ;-;



Music



Youtube

Because I was nice, I measured it all out for you (: Youtube vids here should be 219 pixels in width and 184 pixels in height.

Links

WireForums
My dA
My myspace
FallenKnightsRefuge Station AniManga


Counter

Free Hit Counters
Website Hit Counters

Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.