Saturday, December 6, 2008
Subject: Speaking what thy own heart commands.
I've always been a huge fan of quotes, as you can see with the post in regards towards the movie, Hitch. Quotes just, I don't know, draw me in, I guess is the best description for them. Basically, I like to use quotes to describe how I'm feeling/how I've felt in the past, and it's also good to know that other people have gone through the same thing as me, and to know that I'm not alone, and to also know that I'm not crazy for feeling that way. Whether they're funny/silly/cute/loving/sad/hurtful/depressing quotes. I just, I always find ones that help express my opinions towards certain topics. Even political quotes are fun to look for.

And it's not like I find them at the exact same time I feel that way. I could be extremely happy, and I'm sitting here, finding all these depressing and sad quotes, and copying and pasting them into an e-mail or a word document, or even an away message on AIM, and saving them. It just, it really depends on how the quote is written really, rather than defining the mood I'm in.

I used to have a thing on my Myspace called "quote of the day." Each day, I would sift through the endless quotes that I've saved, and pick one that might fight the mood that I'm in at that moment. But I ended up stopping that because I change moods too quickly, because things in my life change too quickly. For example, over the summer, I think I was in the most oddest state I've ever been in (to go into why is for a different post, on a different day). One minute I was happy, the next minute I was on the verge of tears, the next minute I was furious, and then I would go back to being happy again. Mainly due to certain people and events, but I realized that I can't have a quote of the day because of how easily my mood fluctuates. I would have to have a "quote of the mood" instead of a "quote of the day."

As I had planned, I'm going to share with you guys some of my favorite quotes, of which everyone can comment on if they wish to. Not as if you have to, as I honestly don't expect comments, though I do wish to thank Paige and Lizzie for leaving me comments on what they think of what I've posted. It does mean a lot to me that people actually care about what I say, lol. But, anyway, onto the quotes!

"I know what it's like to want to die. How it hurts to smile. How you try to fit in but you can't. How you hurt yourself on the outside to try to kill the thing on the inside."

"You know, there's too many buttons in the world. There's too many buttons and they're just- There's way too many just begging to be pressed,they're just begging to be pressed,you know? They're just - they're just begging to be pressed, and it makes me wonder, it really makes me fucking wonder, why doesn't anyone ever press mine? Why am I so neglected? Why doesn't anyone reach in and rip out the truth and tell me that I'm a fucking whore, or that my parents wish I were dead? "

"I wish I could give you what you're looking for, but I don't know what it is. There's a part of you that you keep closed off from everyone, including me. It's as if I'm not the one you're really with."

"Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about."

"There's a difference between letting go and pretending you've forgotten."

"There are just certain things in life that are better off unknown; things you wish you never asked, never saw, never heard or never even felt."

"I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and I accepted way less than I deserve. But, I've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than I deserve."

"Sometimes no matter how much faith we have, we lose people. But you never forget them, and sometimes it's those memories that give you the faith to go on."


I could honestly go on for days and maybe even posts with as many quotes as I have saved, but these are honestly the ones that I've always loved the most. Well, not every single one that I've loved the most, but really the only ones I can find, or remember word for word.

0 Comments:


About Me

These silly about me's really shouldn't be expressed more so on a blogger. They belong on a Myspace where the community doesn't get to dive into the mind of the person's page that they are looking at. Why put an about me on a blogger? You'll read more about the person soon enough, if you care that much about reading what they have to say. If not, then you honestly had no intention of reading their about me section anyway.

Archive

October 2008 l November 2008 l December 2008 l January 2009 l March 2009 l April 2009 l August 2009 l

Friends

None yet. ;-;



Music



Youtube

Because I was nice, I measured it all out for you (: Youtube vids here should be 219 pixels in width and 184 pixels in height.

Links

WireForums
My dA
My myspace
FallenKnightsRefuge Station AniManga


Counter

Free Hit Counters
Website Hit Counters

Design

Coding and Graphic Design by salcha4u.
However, brush credits DO NOT go to me.